We have had so many calls and emails lately from people who have empty freezers and a taste for new season lamb. Well the time has finally arrived. Delivery of new season lamb will start on Friday 2nd August. So for those who are new to ordering, I thought I would explain the process.
if you would like to order lamb or other farm produce, please follow the easy steps below:
1. Email or call with your order if you are know excatly what you would like or, your questions if you would like some help.
2. I will email you to confirm your order, delivery address and suggest a delivery time.
3. You confirm your delivery time.
A note about delivery times. We will suggest a delivery time to you based on when we will be in your area. We work with you though so if the time does not suit please let us know and we will organise another time. Our delivery window is half an hour, and we very proudly keep to our times! We try to make delivery as easy as possible for you but as you can imagine, if you are not home at the pre-agreed delivery time, we have to keep moving. Please conatct us if you are running late or are unable to meet your delivery time and we will try very hard to arrange an alternative time, usually we can work something out but unfortunately this may not always possible.
4. James will arrive at your delivery address with your order.
5. Payment can be made by direct deposit before we arrive or we can accept payment on delivery. Please note that we do not have credit card facilities at this stage.
Some fun facts about home delivery...
Children and pets love a Weddin Farms delivery to their door. It is not unusual for a new jar of honey to be opened and taste tested before James makes it out the door.
Ordering and home delivery will save you hours in the supermarket over the next few months.
We do have customers that we have never met. If you have a freezer or esky that you can leave out, we are happy to fill it.
Category: What We Are EatingNo Comments